Meet the Pastor and Family
Pastor Clayton, Sister Ronda, and Brother Carlton Moore
This section gives a brief synopsis about Pastor Moore and Family.
- 2015 – Current Pastor
- 2000 – Pastored Bread of Life Community Baptist Church, Kansas City, Missouri for 15 years
- 1997 – Pastored St. Savior Baptist Church, Shreveport, Louisiana for 2 years
- 1992 – Ordained as Minister under the leadership of the late Dr. Joseph E. Martin, Pastor of Lake Bethlehem Baptist Church, Shreveport, Louisiana
- 1991 – Called to the Ministry
- 2003 – Masters of Divinity Degree, Central Baptist Theological Seminary, Kansas City, Kansas
- 1997 – Bachelor’s of Science Degree, Organizational Management, Wiley College, Marshall Texas
- 1995 – Bachelor’s of Theology Degree, United Theological Seminary and Bible College, Shreveport, Louisiana
- A native of Shreveport, Louisiana and attended schools in Caddo Parish
- Future plans include to obtain a Doctorate of Ministry
- Commits to bringing humanity in relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord by emphasizing membership in His family, maturity to Christ likeness, and ministries to demonstrate His love while magnifying God through authentic worship and praise.
- Truly loves the LORD and gives much time in meditation and study of God’s Word to provide a total commitment to the work that he has been mandated by God to carry out.
- Seeks the embodiment of the Spirit of Christ and the anointing of the Holy Ghost that he may be used as a vessel pouring out the Word of God on all mankind in hope of touching and winning souls to Christ.
- Devotes to using every opportunity the Lord presents to work toward the common good of all God’s people.
- Currently a member of More2, Interfaith and Together Louisiana, Christian Social Justice and Economic Empowerment Organizations.
- Served as the Dean of the Union District Baptist Association.
- Served as preacher and teacher of the State Convention of Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska.
- Served as chaplain for Marketplace Ministries and Railroad Chaplains of America. Provided pastoral care, counseling, and crises intervention to people in the market place.
- Laboring not only to minister, and touch the lives of others as he serves the community but to also demonstrate the power of God through faith, prayer, and hard work.
- Pastor Moore is a dedicated husband and married to the humble and beautiful Sister Ronda Moore for 30 years. They have a teenage son, Carlton.
- Sister Moore is a graduate of Wiley College, Marshall Texas and holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Organizational Management. She also holds a Bachelor’s of Art Degree in Religious Education from Central Baptist Theological Seminary, Kansas City, Kansas. Sister Moore’s passions include administration and the education of the people of God to live and serve the kingdom of God. She serves in the Deaconess and Media Church Ministries.
- Brother Carlton Moore serves as a Church Greeter and is a member of the Young People’s Ministry. His hobbies involve sports and video games.